Kansas State University is home to about 1,900 international students from more than 100 countries. The university is located in the middle of the United States on two campuses. About 23,500 students attend K-State, and the university is home to students from every state in America.
The Salina campus is home to the College of Technology and Aviation. The main campus in Manhattan, KS, is home to the College of Agriculture; College of Architecture, Planning and Design; College of Arts and Sciences; College of Business Administration; College of Education; College of Engineering; and the College of Human Ecology.
Submit the application for international undergraduate admission and the nonrefundable application fee of $80. Applications submitted electronically will not be processed until the application fee is received. You must send official supporting documents, including:
- An affidavit of financial sponsorship (pdf). This document must be dated within one year of the applicant's anticipated entry into the university.
- Official copies of secondary and postsecondary school records from your home country. No admissions file will be complete until your final transcripts have been provided to the university. Transcripts must contain all courses and grades completed in secondary school. Certified English translations are also requested.
- Official transcripts of any college or university work completed in the United States.
- Language Proficiency for Undergraduate Admission
Many universities have rigid TOEFL requirements for admission. However, Kansas State University wants to make the admission process as easy as possible for you.
If you meet the academic requirements, Kansas State University can admit you with no proof of English proficiency (no TOEFL).
- A photocopy of your official passport. You can scan and email this document, if necessary. However, all other materials must be sent by mail or fax.
After you're admitted
You will receive your admission by mail or FedEx. This notice will include your I-20/DS-2019/DS-2019, along with information on how to apply for housing. Other mailings will be sent from your academic department, Residence Life office and other student service units on the K-State Salina campus. We encourage students to visit our pre-arrival website below.