Dr. Siny Joseph
Assistant Professor of Economics
- Department of Arts, Sciences, and Business
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 785-826-2902
- Fax: 785-826-2627
2310 Centennial Road
Kansas State University Salina
Salina, KS 67401- 8196
- Industrial Organization
- Applied Econometrics
- Environmentally Sustainable Computing
- Food Policy
- Ph.D. in Resource Economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.S. in Resource Economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.B.A. in Marketing, West Bengal University of Technology (India)
- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Gujarat University (India)
Venkitachalam, V. S., Namboodiri, V., Joseph, S., Dee, E., and Charles A. Burdsal (2015). “What Consumers Want in new phones, Why, and How often with Implications for the Environment.” IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, in press
Joseph, S., Namboodiri, V., and Vishnu D. Cherusola (2014). “A Market-Driven Framework towards Environmentally Sustainable Mobile Computing.” ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Vol. 42, Issue 3, pp. 46-48, December
Joseph, S., Namboodiri, V., and Vishnu Dev (2014). “Towards Environmentally Sustainable Mobile Computing through an Economic Framework.” IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 212-224, June.
Joseph, S., Lavoie, N., and Julie A. Caswell (2014). “Implementing COOL: Comparative Welfare Effects of Different Labeling Schemes.” Food Policy, Vol. 44, pp. 14-25, February.
Namboodiri, V., Aravinthan, V., Joseph, S., Sawan, E., and Ward Jewell. (2013) “Five Heads are Better than One---An Inter-Disciplinary Graduate Course on Smart Grids: Lessons, Challenges, and Opportunities.” IEEE Power and Energy Society Magazine - Special Issue on Collaborative Smart Grid Education, pp. 44-50, January.
- Caswell, J. A., and Siny Joseph (2007). “Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?” Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 99-116.