• One of only a handful of Airport Management degree tracks in the United States
• The only Airport Management degree track offered on an active airfield – encompassing a 12,000-foot runway
• Courses taught by industry subject experts
• Hands-on field lab experience working alongside industry professionals in the day-to-day management of an active airfield
• Students will be prepared for entry level management jobs with a rigorous curriculum addressing public relations, economics, business and personnel management, finance, labor relations, and policies and regulations in the classroom.
• Only collegiate Airport management program utilizing KDOT Aeronautics Airport Portal for lab experience
• Students résumés will be strengthened by the opportunity to prepare for the American Association of Airport Executives exam to become a Certified Manager