Aviation Certificates and Safety Minor
Aviation Safety Minor
The Aviation Safety minor program is designed to provide students with a knowledge of practices and procedures used in establishing and maintaining an effective safety program and promote a safety culture.
Students must have a minimum of a 2.5 K-State GPA to qualify for entry into the minor program. Fifteen hours of designated course work with a grade of C or above for all courses are needed to complete the minor.
Students completing all requirements for the Aviation Safety minor will receive official recognition in their academic records.
K-State Salina offers 5 Aviation Certificate options:
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Composite Repair Certificate
- Airport Management Certificate
- Avionics Maintenance Technology Certificate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations Certificate