Technology Management Online
- A bachelor degree completion program that combines a technical area of concentration with advanced business studies, providing professional and practical leadership skills to advance your career in the diverse world of business.
- Students take courses in management, accounting, marketing, and other critical elements of business.
- If you have a partially completed degree, or you are looking to expand your current education, the Technology Management bachelors degree is the option for you.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
I requested more information, what can I expect?
- A follow up phone call or email with an advisor or program coordinator.
- Discuss getting started, career goals, course options, and start dates.
- Receive help with the application and enrollment process.
Students desiring to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Technology Management should:
Apply online through the Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program. The application fee is $30, however if you attended Kansas State University previously you will not have to pay the application fee again. Make sure to select the term in which you plan to take classes. Application deadlines are:
Fall Semester (August - December): August 1
Spring Semester (January - May): January 1
Summer Semester (May - August): May 1
2. Request Transcripts
Request that official transcripts are sent to the Kansas State University Office of Admissions. Please note, we cannot process your application until all transcripts from the institutions identified on your application have been received and processed. It generally takes 4-6 weeks for an application to be evaluated once all materials have been received. The address for admissions is:
Office of Admissions
Kansas State University
119 Anderson Hall
Manhattan KS, 66506-0102
3. Contact an Advisor
While your application is processing, we ask that you contact the program Advisor listed below to discuss your transfer credit and academic plan.