- Hold a B.S. Degree in one area of Engineering Technology, Aeronautical Technology, Technology Management,
or a closely related field.
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale in the last 60 credit hours of formal coursework.
- Have a minimum of three months industry experience at the time of admission (this criterion can be waived for students who
plan to complete an internship requirement).
- International students must meet English requirements set by the Graduate School.
- Fill out the online application at k-state.edu/grad/application ($50 for domestic and $75 for international applicants)
The online application process includes four steps:
- Select admission category
- Create an Account and Submit Online Application Form.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Submit Supplemental Documents (e.g., Statement of objectives, Scanned copy (pdf) of Official Transcript, Résumé or curriculum vitae, Three letters of recommendation, Optional GRE General Test score)
1. SELECT ADMISSION CATEGORY
2. CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Once your account has been established with the Create Your Account form, your online application can be started. Please fill out all sections of the form. After the form is submitted, your application will be considered “active” in our system.
3. PAY APPLICATION FEE
Once you have submitted your application, you will immediately be directed to the payment screen. The application fee is $50 US Citizens and permanent residents and $75 international applicants, payable by credit or debit.
4. SUBMIT DOCUMENTS
All PMT applications require the following:
- Statement of objectives
- Unofficial transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- International applicants Download and submit completed Affidavit of Financial Support form
- K-State Salina (Professional Master of Technology): Word or PDF
All applicants for admission to Graduate School at Kansas State University must follow the procedures outlined in the university graduate student handbook, located at: http://www.k-state.edu/grad/graduate_handbook/index.html
For requirements specific to the Professional Master of Technology degree please refer to the PMT Degree Student Handbook
Although the Graduate School will accept applications throughout the year, the following deadlines are highly recommended to allow faculty adequate time to review completed applications. Failure to meet the deadline could delay admission into the program.
Semester You're Enrolling in
|January 1||March 1||Fall Semester (August)|
|August 1||October 1||Spring Semester (January)|
|December 1||February 1||Summer Semester (June)|