The multiple demands of classes, activities, and work can be stressful. Consider the following tips:
- Explore opportunities for exposure and experience in a career interest area.
- Begin with fewer hours to allow adjustment to college and a new schedule.
- Put academics first and commit to work hours you know you can manage.
- Seek positions that will build references and professional contacts.
- Seek employers who offer flexible hours and will support your commitment to your academics.
Where to Look and Apply for a Part-Time Job
Find openings and apply for on-campus and in the community by activating your CES account.
Each K-State department manages its own hiring. If you are interested in working in a certain department, contact that department directly to learn about potential opportunities.