What do you need to be successful at K-State Salina Aerospace and Technology?
A student with a disability is any student who has an impairment that substantially limits a major activity such as caring for oneself, performing manual tasks, hearing, speaking, breathing, walking, seeing, learning or working.
- Have you ever had, or do you currently have an IEP or a 504 Plan?
- What happens if you have an injury (or a temporary issue) that makes it difficult for you in the classroom or on campus?
- Is there an issue, with which you are struggling, that makes it difficult for you to succeed in the classroom or online?
- Do you have physical or emotional challenges that need to be addressed to assist you with access to campus, classrooms (both physical and online), labs, or Residence Halls?
- Are you curious about the process for securing an accommodation?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, visit our Diversity and Inclusion Access Coordinator to discuss options available for K-State Salina to help you be successful!
Registration with the K-State Student Access Center is an easy process, and the first step in the accommodation process!
Diversity, Inclusion and Access Coordinator
Center for Academic Excellence, Rm. 113