Drone Engineering Camp
Get acquainted with important aspects of Drone Engineering! Get exposed to concepts of aerodynamics and electronics while building your own drone. Then put your skills to test through the Drone Challenge obstacle course.
Program highlights include:
- Build your own drone using kit and fly using a cell phone as a controller
- Learn about basic concepts of lift and drag
- Understand the electronics associated with drones
Program is limited to 20 participants.
Registration is FULL
Date: May 23-25, 2022
Time: 12:45 p.m.-5:15 p.m. daily
Grade: Students in 9-12th grade
Registration includes Drone kit, materials, snacks each day, and K-State Salina summer program t-shirt.
- Complete registration form, accessed through the registration button
- An Android or iOS phone for use as controller
- Payment of registration fee