Personalized Group Visit
Bring your group of five or more to experience the K-State University Salina Aerospace and Technology difference! We'll create a customized schedule for you based on the interests you have and areas your group would like to explore.
Health and Safety Information
- Masks are required indoors on university property.
Before arriving on campus, please review and ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days:
- Sore throat
- Body aches for unknown reasons
- Shortness of breath for unknown reasons
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- Runny nose or new sinus congestion
- Gastro-intestinal symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, etc.)
- Fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled to a COVID-19 hot spot in the U.S. or out of the country in the past 21 days?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, you will need to reschedule your visit for at least 14 days in the future. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 785-826-2640 to reschedule.
If you answered “No” to all of the questions above, we look forward to hosting you on campus for your personalized visit! Please be advised you will be required to wear a mask for your duration on campus; if you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
**Please note: If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption, to protect the safety and health of everyone on campus, you will need to schedule a virtual visit**
Schedule your personalized group visit
If the date and time you prefer are not available, please give us a call at 785-826-2640.