Open House for Future Wildcats
Saturday, April 6, 2024
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
A special event designed for high school students to experience the Aerospace and Technology Campus. We focus on each individual student by providing a hands-on learning style from day one coupled with a personalized approach in everything from advising and student support to student life. Our industry-experienced faculty prepare students with real-world skills, ensuring students are ready to immediately launch into a successful career.
Register by March 22 at noon.
9 a.m. - Check-in
9:15-9:30 a.m. - Welcome
9:40-11 a.m. - STEM Academic Experiences
11:15 a.m. -12 p.m. - Lunch and student panel
12-1 p.m. - Campus tour
STEM Academic Experience Options
- Applied business and technology
- Aviation maintenance management
- Computer systems technology
- Digital media technology
- Electronic and computer engineering technology
- Machine learning and autonomous systems
- Mechanical engineering technology
- Professional pilot
- Robotics and automation engineering technology
- Social work
- Uncrewed aircraft systems
For questions, contact Admissions at 785-826-2640.