The K-State Polytechnic Library is located within the Center for Academic Excellence in the Technology Center building. Library Services and its staff are available to assist students with utilizing resources to conduct research for assignments, poster printing, standard printing, reserving books and movies and more! Library Services is available to assist you on your path to success!
Use the library catalog to find articles, books, ebooks, documents, audio and video!
Ask a Librarian
- Use the chat above or contact Hale Library on the Manhattan campus.
- Call 785-826-2636
- Email your question to email@example.com and use the subject line: Library Reference
- Stop by the K-State Polytechnic Library Questions Desk
Find a Resource
Borrow, Renew, Return
- My account
- Interlibrary loan - request form and frequently asked questions
- Course reserves - search for the title of a textbook, course name or number or instructor name
Looking for Meeting Space?
Individuals may reserve the space only one week at a time; reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance; reservations will be cancelled if the reservation is not claimed after 15 minutes.
Hours of Operation
Summer Semester Hours
Monday-Friday 8 a .m. - 5 p.m.
CLOSED for University Holiday
May 31 and July 5